Shai and I are still house hunting. Still. Still. This is taking forever! Truly the problem is my budget. For a single mom who gets basically no child support and who lives on a teachers salary the pickings are small. Then I saw this wonderful looking house. It is my favorite color, dark green, has three bedrooms and one bathroom and is a craftsman home. It looks fabulous!!! Beautiful hardwood throughout and a very roomy kitchen.

But, because it is me, I had to check out the basement. Below you will see the lovely picture of the shored up foundation. Yes people this is the foundation being held up by metal supports. Even more unbelievable is that the foundation is held up on all four sides of the house. Needless to say, we went running out of the house before it fell on us! On to the next one.......

.......wish me luck!
laughing . . . what a bummer!!! My in-laws are moving here and house hunting too. It is harder work than it looks! Good Luck! Can't wait to come stay with you and Shai :)
ReplyDeleteJocelyn