
Ok, Shai and I have been to this festival a half dozen times. But never with family. Joe found this on the web and thought it would be fun. It is located in Larkspur, CO. which is about a half hour from Colorado Springs. I have to say that Shai and I had a fantastic time!

Bree agreed to ride the King's Swing with Shai. She was a good sport to get on it after the morning she had had. Bree is in the peach shirt on the far right side of the swing.

Joe had to play all games manly. It was great and he did a pretty good job! Yes that is a hatchet in his hand. The rest of us decided to stand off to the side, just in case. :)

Shai tried her hand at archery. She did a pretty nice job hitting the target.
When they made it to the Springs we took them to Helen Hunt falls. It is another place Shai, Leann and I go to cool off in the summer. Joe and Bree are at the top of the bridge on the right.

We had a wonderful visit with them and cannot wait to see them again!
No comments:
Post a Comment