Sunday, May 24, 2009

Birthday

Today is my 35th birthday. I am feeling older and wiser. Lucky for me that I am visiting family for this special day. Mark and Adam flew us to DC to spend a week. It is a happy visit after a long and stressful school year. Today, and this whole Memorial Day weekend, we are spending time with my Aunt Patty, Uncle Stu, cousins Nick and Clay and Nick's future wife Kristin. My Aunt and Uncle have a vacation condo in a wonderful community in Delaware. We had a great day swimming in the pools and trying some ping-pong. We made a run to the beach, had some lunch, walked on the sand and quickly escaped the crowds back to our private get-away. It is so nice to be surrounded by family. We have laughed and shared some stories from our separate lives. I find my self missing my mother. She did not make the trip this time. I am wishing that she could come and laugh with us. (Maybe next time!)
Mark and Adam with Shai sneaking in.
Kristin and Nick *They are so cute together!
My Aunt Patty.
My wonderful birthday treat!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there! Happy birthday!!! Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete